Le Quest By QingJian Latest Update
LAST UPDATED : 19-Nov-2017
19-11-2017 : Register for an appointment to view the Le Quest showflat and get the best Direct Developer’s Price.
22-07-2017 : Showflat is open, come and check it out.
15-07-2017 : Indicative price for Le Quest starting from:
Studio – $588K
1 Bedroom – $648K
2 Bedroom – $758K
3 Bedroom – $990K
3 Bedroom (Premium) – $1.18m
4 Bedroom – $1.38m
04-07-2017 : Important update. Showflat close on 4 August 2017 and Booking start from 5 August 2017.
03-07-2017 : Important update. VVIP Preview on 21 July 17, Public Preview 22 July to 3 August 2017.
18-06-2017 : Showflat Type – 1+Study (A2, 495sqft), 2+Study (B4, 712sqft), 3Br (A2, 925sqft) & 4Br (D2, 1316sqft).
18-06-2017 : All unit will be North-South Facing and each resident will allocated with 1 carpark lot.
17-06-2017 : The Target launching date is 29 July 2017 or 5 August 2017 ( Subject to change).
16-06-2017 : Showflat ready and open on 15 July 2017. Book your appointment now.
15-06-2017 : All units are North-South facing. NTUC Finest, Koufu & 80 commercial units will bring convenient to all residents.
14-06-2017 : Showflat completing soon and located here. Register for VVIP Showflat visiting.
10-06-2017 : The Estimated launching price for Bukit Batok Condo.
02-06-2017 : The Bukit Batok Le Quest target to launch on mid-July 2017. Check out the Pricing Information Here.
01-06-2017 : Le Quest Condo appointed PropNex Realty Pte Ltd. Contact us for first hand information and priority showflat appointment.
31-05-2017 : QingJian mixed development “Le Quest” at Bukit Batok West Avenue 6 got approved.
Dulwich College (Singapore), Millennia Institute, Eden School, Princess Elizabeth Pri Sch, Bukit Batok Sec Sch, Dunearn Sec Sch
Bukit Batok Polyclinic, St. Luke’s Hospital
Shop & Dine:
Bukit Batok Community Club, Bukit Batok Swimming Complex.
Register for first hand information and get Le Quest VVIP showflat Preview. Alternatively, you can call us at 6610 1026 to register. No agent fee and you can deregister at your own discretion.
The Showflat is ready in 21 July 2017.
Le Quest Is The New Mixed-Condo More Than A Decade Waited In Bukit Batok.
Le Quest will be the first mixed-use development by Qingjian Realty (South Pacific) Group Pte Ltd. It is also the first mixed-use condominium after more than 10 over years in Bukit Batok West Avenue 6. This anticipated sought after development will launch around this July 2017. The upcoming condo will has 5 towers consists of 516 private housing units and over 6,000 square metres of retail space spread across 4 storey. There will be a total of 100 retail shops, foodcourt and restaurants to cater for the different palates of the residents. As for daily grocery and your be loved kids, the development also has a childcare centre and supermarket to meet the different need of Bukit Batok residents.
Bukit Batok Dwellers and Investors Who Keen To Take On First Mover Advantage Will Eyes On Le Quest
Le Quest is the first new private development in Bukit Batok in over a decade. It will attract young couple and investors as part of their investment portfolio due to its practical 1 to 4 bedroom design and proximity to Tengah and Jurong Lake District. The developer strongly believed the development will reinvigorate the Bukit Batok district and confident that it will be warmly received by current dwellers who looking to have a foothold in Bukit Batok West. “Homeowners who value convenience will also welcome this first mixed development in Bukit Batok West.”, said Mr Li Jun, Managing Director of Qingjian Realty.
Bukit Batok Vicinity
Some key places of interest including Bukit Gombak Stadium, Bukit Batok Hillside Park as well as Civil Service Club in Bukit Batok. The Civil Service Club is popular among Bukit Batok residents with a wide range of facilities such as bowling, arcade room, Karaoke Room, spa, swimming pools and various restaurants to indulge in.
High Speed Rail
Jurong Country Club was acquired in May 2015 and the club needs to hand over the land for Kuala Lumpur-Singapore high-speed rail terminus, as well as hotels, offices and retails outlets by November 2016. Once completed commuters just need 90 minutes to travel from Singapore to Kuala Lumpur and vice versa. The up coming 67-hectare Kuala Lumpur-Singapore High Speed Railway Terminus located at Jurong East will be the next popular place when it complete in 2026.
Unique Points of Le Quest
1. Park Connector Network at our doorstep — the development conveniently sits along an extensive PCN that leads to popular nature destinations such as Little Guilin, Bukit Batok Hillside Park, Bukit Batok Town Park, Bukit Batok Central, West Mall, Greenwood Park, Daily Farm Nature Park. Chinese Garden and Jurong Lake District.
2. Proximity to the up and coming Tengah 55000 Homes Forrest Town and HDB estates. Located at the fringe of Bukit Batok town, Le Quest will benefit from the growth and dynamism of a future visionary estate boasting of ‘Smart’ living (planning, environment, estate, living and solutions). It also will adopt a ‘forest town‘ concept with hiking trails and at the same time pedestrian~ and cyclist-centric.
3. There are various amenities within the vicinity such as Dulwich College, Millenia Institute, Eden Secondary School, West Mall, future Primary School, future Nursing Home and future Civic & Community Institution (C&Cl).
1. Dedicated drop off design for Commercial & Residential — consists of a secured passenger pickup/drop off in front of the residential entrance, and a commercial drop off! pick-up bays.
2. A mixed development which provides local shopping, F&B, supermarket and learning centres etc.
3. Residential Towers have direct access to their Units from 1st storey external cover walkway and car park decks (3rd &4th )
4. Common Residential lobby accessible by Visitor from 1st storey residential drop-off area to Landscape deck (5th storey) along Bukit Batok Street 41.
5. Landscaped facilities at 5th storey to refer to at Site Plan
1. Good size master bedroom for all unit types.
2. High volume for most of the units at highest floor (Living/Dining only). Except for Unit Type A1.
3. Layout of kitchen allows for flexibility in planning
1. Average distance between front-facing elevations of blocks: approximate 30 meters.
2. All blocks are positioned at North-South orientation.
1. 10 of 43 stacks (23.2%) with outward-facing views to Bukit Batok West Avenue 6 (Blocks 8, 12).
2. 13 of 43 stacks (30.2%) with outward—tacing views to Bukit Batok Street 41 (Blocks 2, 6, 8).
3. 20 of 43 stacks (46.5%) with inward~facing views of 50m lap pool, family pool and landscape facilities (Blocks 2, 6, 8, 10, 12).
4. Optimised views corridors to park, school 8. neighbour’s landscape.
1. A total of 40% of the site provided with greenery, inclusive of covered communal areas.
1. Bicycle lots: 110 lots, inclusive 20 lots on 15′ storey with access to End-of-Trip facilities (shower/changing room located next to retail toilet).
2. A fenceless mixed-development with commercial/retail shops which are easily accessible via perimeter covered walkways at 1st storey.
3. A pedestrian thoroughfare across from Bukit Batok Street 41 to Bukit Batok West Avenue 6 which provides a seamless connectivity via designated paths access to the future Civic & Community Institution (C&Cl).
4. No hidden season parking charges to resident
5. Two years free complimentary shuttle bus service (for Residents and shoppers) to Bukit Batok MRT and Jurong East MRT Station.
6. Priority will be given to resident for Childcare Centre registration.